Ever fancied creating your own unique design?
Working from hand drawings and computer-aided-design we can to manufacture jewellery just for you – bespoke to your requirements.
- Starting with your ideas or an existing design, we can then produce a CAD (computer-aided-design) 3D model.
- A photorealistic rendered image of the 3D model will then be emailed to you, for your approval.
- If required we can make adjustments to the design, as well as send additional images
- Once you have approved the design we will make a prototype of the 3D CAD model in wax and then cast in your required metal (gold, platinum, palladium or silver).
- Your unfinished piece of jewellery will then be sent off for hallmarking at the Birmingham Assay Office.
- Finally our goldsmiths can now finish your unique design, along with the setting any stones or engraving if required.
For more information please contact us.